Best Movies on NETFLIX
Hey. How are you? I hope you are doing great. I’m so grateful that I’m home and safe. I have been learning so many things recently. I’ll be sharing it with you all in my next post. Subscribe to get notified. Make sure to follow me on Instagram where I post everything related to SELF-CARE. (@thehappyfudge).
Today lets talk movies. Due to Lockdown, I have been watching quite a lot of movies on Netflix and I’m sure even you are having a good Netflix and Chill time too. I’ll be sharing some movies that I recently watched and loved. Let’s begin:
- A TRAIN TO BUSAN: It is a South-Korean thriller movie. Many of you might have watched the movie but I discovered it just a few weeks ago. So this movie is about a guy named Seok-woo and his daughter. They were on a train to Busan and so were the zombies. The thrill begins and it gets really emotional at the end.. I completely enjoyed the movie. Watch it.
- WISH UPON: There is something you should know about me. I LOVE horror movies the most. In this movie, a girl named Clare Shannon discovers a mysterious box and is granted seven wishes. But she has to be careful about what she wishes for. A good horror movie.
- DON’T BREATHE: This movie is a complete thriller. 3 thieves get trapped in a blind man’s house which they thought was a perfect target for robbery. But the man turned out to be very very smart. I was completely stuck to my chair the entire movie. It has a lot of thrill. You will love it.
- TO ALL THE BOYS: A RomCom movie. There are 2 parts of this movie. First part is A story about Laura Jean and her secret love letters which get mailed to all her crushes. The second part is where she selects the guy she likes but then an old crush enters her life. It is a good fun movie to watch.
- ZODIAC: A thriller movie. It is a true-crime story but it is unsolved. I liked the direction. The story begins with the murder of a young man and a woman. It is a hunt for the killer. The movie has created a lot of hype and there are mixed reactions for the movie. If you ask me, I enjoyed it and would recommend you to watch.
These were some of my recommendations. Have you watched any or all of them? Let me know in the comments and I would love to hear your recommendations too. Also, Subscribe. Take Care. Stay Home. Stay Safe.