What a lovely day! It’s raining right now and I’m sitting in my garden eating Pancakes and they are so so delicious. Quarantine just got better :p After so many tries I finally found the perfect recipe for Pancakes. They are Egg-free, Yummy and oh so fluffy. All the ingredients are easily available in your kitchen and in just 10 minutes you will be able to make these delicious pancakes. I love them either with honey or chocolate sauce. What about you? I cannot wait for you to try the recipe. Let’s begin:
1. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2. 2 tbsp powdered sugar
3. 1/2 tsp baking powder
4. 1/8 tsp baking soda
5. A pinch of salt
6. Milk (as needed)
7. 1 tbsp melted butter
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Add melted butter and slowly the milk. It shouldn’t be too flowy.
3. Whisk properly the wet and dry ingredients together. Don’t over mix the batter. Many people make this mistake. Be careful.
4. Grease the pan with little butter. Make sure you are using a non-stick pan.
5. Pour the batter and cook it on low flame, flip it when you start seeing bubbles on top. Cook for a minute or two.
6. Pancakes are ready. Serve them with honey, nutella, maple syrup, chocolate sauce or you can just have your pancakes without adding anything.
I’ll get back to enjoying the rains and if you haven’t subscribed then please do 🙂 Take care. Stay home. Stay safe.
TheHappyFudge, signing off.