Chocolate Mug Cake
Don’t you just wish you could make a wish and Voila! Your favourite dessert would magically appear? It’s a tedious process to bake a cake, wait for it to cool down, do the frosting and then eat. I feel you! But, I’ve got an easy fix for your cravings! I came across an easy recipe for Mug Cake. And what’s more? It takes less than 2 minutes to bake! Isn’t it amazing? You can choose any flavour of your liking. The recipe is eggless and very easy to prepare. Let’s begin:
1. All-purpose flour: 3 tbsp
2. Cocoa Powder: 1.5 tbsp
3. Baking Powder: 1/8 tsp
4. Baking Soda: Just a pinch
5. Condensed Milk: 3 tbsp
6. Melted Butter: 2 tbsp
7. Milk: 3.5 tbsp
8. Chocolate Chunks
1. Take a Microwave Safe Cup and stir all the dry ingredients together.
2. Add the wet ingredients into the cup.
3. You can use a fork to mix the dry and wet ingredients together. Mix properly so that there are no lumps.
4. Add chocolate chunks as per your preference.
5. Microwave for about 2 minutes.
6. Serve warm 🙂
After the mug cake was out of the oven, I added more chocolate chunks on top because Chocolate is happiness that you can eat. 🙂
Ta-da! Your delectable Mug Cake is ready! Do give it a try and let me know how it turns out.
Always remember, no matter what happens in life, Chocolate always helps!
Don’t forget to subscribe. See you guys super soon, until then take care and Happy Baking!
TheHappyFudge, signing off.