Self Care Ideas
Hey guys. I hope you all are safe. I took a little break from writing. I have been really taking care of my mental health. I have a small announcement to make, I finally have an Instagram page(thehappyfudge). I already had one but there were some issues and I had to create a new one. Make sure you follow me there, I post everyday. You will find content related to Self-Care. It has become so necessary and it is NOT selfish. I know you have your priorities set but can you tell me on which number you have considered yourself? Self-Care should be your first priority. I cannot tell you guys how important it is to take care of yourself. In this post, I want to share my top 5 self-care ideas. Are you ready? Let’s start:
- Meditate: I’m not saying you meditate for an hour. But you can at least meditate for 10 minutes. Can you? Meditation has the power to heal you. It can stop your anxiety or whatever that is bothering you, it can stop if you meditate regularly.
- ME Time: Many of you may not like spending time alone. But try it once. It is good for YOU. I usually go out for fresh air then I’ll eat some desserts. Perfect ME time. I feel so refreshed and happy. If you are in a phase where you can’t be alone then go with your close ones and have fun with them. It will definitely lift your mood.
- Social Media Detox: Stay away from everything that is spoiling your vibes. You don’t need negativity in your life. Take a break if you want and get back to it only when you are ready.
- Pick up a hobby: Learn something you always wanted to learn or pick up a new hobby. Spend time doing what you love every day. It will not only improve your skills but it will give you happiness. You see, Happiness is literally inside you my friend.
- Affirm: These are the most powerful sentences you say. I have literally seen changes in myself. I make sure to affirm every day. I feel so confident after affirming. You should try it for yourself. Click here for daily affirmations.
These were just a few ideas. There are so many things you can try. You have to understand what is right for your mental health. Taking care of yourself is not at all selfish. It is really important. Stay healthy. Eat right and smile more.